Mutual Funds are ideal for investors who have diverse investment goals. At StockHolding, we bring you a perfect line-up of Mutual Funds that combine the best of expert fund managers, lower transaction cost, diversification, growth, liquidity and tax benefits.
TYPE OF MUTUAL FUNDS
It is important to understand the Mutual Fund type and their features. Mutual Fund types can be classified based on the following characteristics.
Based on Asset Class
- Equity Funds
- Debt Funds
- Money Market Funds
- Hybrid Funds
Based on Structure
- Open-ended Funds
- Closed-ended Funds
- Interval Funds
Based on Investment Goals
- Growth Funds
- Income Funds
- Liquid Funds
- Tax-Saving Funds
Various type of Mutual Funds exist to cater to different needs of different people. Largely, they are of three types.
Equity or Growth Funds
- These invest predominantly in equities i.e. shares of companies
- The primary objective is wealth creation or capital appreciation.
- They have the potential to generate higher return and are best for long-term investments.
- “Large Cap” funds which invest predominantly in companies that run large established business
- “Mid Cap” funds which invest in mid-sized companies.
- “Small Cap” funds that invest in small sized companies
- “Multi Cap” funds that invest in a mix of large, mid and small sized companies.
- “Sector” funds that invest in companies that are related to one type of business.
- Thematic” funds that invest in a common theme. For e.g. Infrastructure funds that invest in companies that will benefit from the growth in the infrastructure segment
- Tax-Saving Funds
Examples would be
For e.g.Technology funds that invest only in technology companies
Income or Bond or Fixed Income Funds
- These invest in Fixed Income Securities, like Government Securities or Bonds, Commercial Papers and Debentures, Bank Certificates of Deposits and Money Market instruments like Treasury Bills, Commercial Paper, etc.
- These are relatively safer investments and are suitable for both Capital Protection and Income Generation.
- Example would be Liquid, Short Term, Floating Rate, Corporate Debt, Dynamic Bond, Gilt Funds, etc.
- These invest in both Equities and Fixed Income, thus offering the best of both, Growth Potential as well as Income Generation.
- Example would be Aggressive Balanced Funds, Conservative Balanced Funds, Pension Plans, Child Plans and Monthly Income Plans, etc.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) helps you build wealth, step - by - step, over a period of time. SIP can be started for as low as Rs. 500 per month and gives you the benefit of the power of compounding and rupee-cost averaging. SIP payments can be automated by providing an online mandate.
Lump-sum allows you to invest in a Mutual Fund by paying a bulk amount. There is no compulsion to buy units at regular intervals or for any fixed amount if you wish to reinvest in the same fund.
LIST OF FUND HOUSES
The scheme of the following Fund Houses are distributed by StockHolding.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
- Axis Mutual Fund
- Baroda BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
- Bank of India Mutual Fund
- Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
- DSP Mutual Fund
- Edelweiss Mutual Fund
- Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
- HDFC Mutual Fund
- HSBC Mutual Fund
- ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
- IDBI Mutual Fund
- IDFC Mutual Fund
- IIFL Mutual Fund
- Invesco Mutual Fund
- ITI Mutual Fund
- JM Financial Mutual Fund
- Kotak Mahindra Mutual Fund
- LIC Mutual Fund
- Mahindra Manulife Mutual Fund
- Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
- Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
- Navi Mutual Fund
- NJ Mutual Fund
- Nippon India Mutual Fund
- PGIM India Mutual Fund
- PPFAS Mutual Fund
- Quant Mutual Fund
- Quantum Mutual Fund
- Samco Mutual Fund
- SBI Mutual Fund
- Shriram Mutual Fund
- Sundaram Mutual Fund
- Tata Mutual Fund
- Taurus Mutual Fund
- Trust Mutual Fund
- Union Mutual Fund
- UTI Mutual Fund
- WhiteOak Capital Mutual Fund
FundFinder is a paperless and Intelligent Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform for seamless investment, management and monitoring of all Mutual Fund investments at one place. The platform is completely user-friendly and helps you to invest, redeem or switch your Mutual Fund holdings at a click of the button. The auto-risk-profiler feature guides you to an ideal asset allocation basis which you get to invest in top ranked Mutual Funds according to your requirement.
Get ready to invest in 5 minutes, after completing online KYC.
SIP Auto Payments
Mandate done on a single click and enjoy the power of auto SIP.
Manage portfolio of family member's under single profile and track all investments seamlessly.
On-board previous investments
In just one click, get all your existing Mutual Fund investment under one roof. Hassle-free monitoring and redemption of previous investment can be done in one click too. The system also calculates yearly returns on Mutual Fund investment and provides a health score for the investment.
Avail of a powerful feature where a software suggests an ideal investment basket based on your risk profile.Click here
Enjoy the ease of seamless investment with e-MF through StockHolding. It allows you to invest in Mutual Funds 24 x 7 on a click using a Common Account Number (CAN). This unique number maps all your Mutual Fund folios from various fund houses, consolidating all your investments at one place. Furthermore, it allows transactions in multiple schemes across fund houses by making a single consolidated payment and eliminating the need to fill-new account opening forms for every mutual fund.New User Sign up Existing User Login