Terms & Conditions
By participating in this Contest, the Participant agrees to be fully, unconditionally bound by these Rules, and represent and warrant that he/she meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, the Participant, agrees to accept the decisions of the Organizer as final and binding. Further, the Participant agrees that the submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. Participating in the contest implies that the Participant agrees to all Terms & Conditions of the Contest.
- Organizer: The Contest is organized by Stock Holding Corporation Of India Ltd having its Registered office at 301, Centre Point, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Road, Parel, Mumbai – 400012, Maharashtra, India and Operations office at SHCIL House, Plot No, P-51, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC, Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400710, Maharashtra, India
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on 25th July 2020and the closing date for receipt of entries is 28th July 2020, midnight (IST). All dates are subject to change without any notice at the discretion of the Organiser. Winner would be announced on board.
In order to participate in the Contest, a Participant must accept the official rules.
- Participants should spot, click and share images of No. 34 on any of organisers Social media platforms namely Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in comment section.
- The participants must also follow /like Organisers Social media page.
- Entry Fee: There is no entry fee for this Contest.
- Eligibility: Participant must be a citizen of India, residing within the territory of India and must be above 18 years of age. Any discrepancy in this matter would lead to disqualification of the Participant. The Contest is void in the states where prohibited by law.
- Each participant should spot and share No. 34 image in the comment section.
- The photograph/images submitted must be of good visual quality.
- Photographs submitted should be original images clicked by the participants themselves and not copied from anywhere or created using image manipulation
- Participants can enter the contest by commenting on the contest post on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- A maximum of one image will be accepted from each Participant.
- In case of multiple entries from the same person/Participant only first or the last image will be considered.
Winner Selection :
The Organizer will select the winners basically based on maximum number of likes for the comment and most creative/innovative/ interesting picture shared. The decision of the Organizer in this regard shall be final and binding. Winners will be declared on the following:
- Final Decision: The decision to participate in the Contest is an indication of the Participant’s acceptance of the format, prizes and decisions, including shortlisting of photographs, judging of photographs, and selection of winners, which are final and binding. The Organizer’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Contest will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Intimation of Results: Organizer will post the list of winners on StockHolding’s Social media platforms on which the contest was held. In the event that the Prize Winners can not be contacted or the prize winner do not acknowledge/ accept/ collect/ use their prizes within 10 days and/ or do not provide the information requested for by the Organiser within the stated timelines, the Organizer has the right to forfeit the prize and award the same prize(s) to another Participant(s) or even revoke the prize.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest will receive Amazon voucher. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Organizer. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Organizer’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Prizes will be at the discretion of the Organizer whose decision will be final and binding. Only after the process of intimation/ verification is done by the Organizer to their satisfaction, will the Prizes of be couriered to each winner respectively.
- Elimination: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by the Participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Participant from the Contest.
- Conditions for the Distribution of Prizes to Winners: Organizer is not responsible for any failure to contact any potential winner(s), and will not be responsible for contacting or awarding the prizes to any selected Participant(s) who does not respond to Organiser’s Message, Email or telephone calls, if any, within the time periods provided, for any reason whatsoever. Further, in no event shall the Organiser be held liable for a prize if it does not reach the winner or recipient for reasons beyond its control.
- No Warranties and Representations: Except for warranties and conditions implied by law which cannot be excluded, Organizer make no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prizes awarded under the Contest.
- Intellectual Property Rights: As between Organizers and the Participant, the Organizer retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights (including moral rights) in and of the winning Photographs. As a condition of entry, the Participant grants Organizer a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free and exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display the Photograph for any purpose, including display on StockHolding website, without any attribution or compensation to Participant.
- Privacy: Participants agree that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Organizers, its affiliates and the Consultants for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. By entering the Contest, Participants agree to the transmission, processing, disclosing and storage of this personal data by Organizer, its affiliates and the Consultants.
- Warranty: Participants warrant that the Photographs are their own original work and, as such, they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Photograph and that they have the right to submit the Photograph in the Contest. Each Participant agrees not to submit any Photograph that: (a) infringes any third party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade names, industrial designs, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or confidentiality obligations; or (b) otherwise violates applicable state, national or local law and agreements. If the content of any entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Participant shall, at his/her sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Participant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organizer from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which the Organizer may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, the Participant agrees to release and hold harmless the Organiser and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such Participant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Indemnity: The Participant agrees to indemnify and agrees to keep indemnified Organizer, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, misinformation, misrepresentation, default or omission of the Participant and/or a breach of any warranty/ rules/ terms & conditions set forth herein.
- Internet Disclaimer: Organizer and its Consultant are not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Contest Site or for any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, or destroyed Photographs or votes due to system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, network connectivity problems, or hardware or software failures of any kind.
- Loss or Damage to Entries: Organizer accepts no responsibility for submissions that are lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever they are caused. Proof of mailing does not constitute as a valid proof of entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Right To Cancel, Modify Or Disqualify: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including because of an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond Organizer’s control corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Organizer reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Organizer further reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or Contest Site.
Grounds for Disqualification:
Organizer reserves the right to pull out any entry during any given point of the contest period if deemed inappropriate. Anybody found using any unfair means will be immediately disqualified. Entries should not:
- Contain any inappropriate, harmful, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable or offensive language or content;
- Should not violate the rights of any party;
- Contain anything which, if published, would adversely affect the reputation of the Organizer.
- Forum and Recourse to Judicial Procedures: This Contest is governed by the laws of India, and only the courts of [Mumbai], will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising from this Contest. By participating in this Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the terms of these Rules and by the Organizers’ decisions, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief, or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and the Participants expressly waive any and all such rights.
- Organizers shall be at liberty to use the entries received for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Participants including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
- The prize cannot be exchanged with any product or item, is non-transferable and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
- Organizer reserves the absolute right to amend the terms and conditions of the Contest or extend the Contest Period or cancel or discontinue the Contest or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice. Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prizes under this Contest with prizes of equivalent value, at its sole discretion.
- Organizer shall not be liable to award/provide the prize(s) and/or declare the winners of the prizes of the Contest due to any cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to, Act of God, insurrection or civil disorder, religious strife, war or military operations, terrorist act, partial or total strikes, either internal or external, lock-out, epidemic, pandemic, blockage of means of transport or of supplies, national or local emergency, earthquake, fire, storm, flood, water damage, governmental, regulatory or legal restrictions, lockdowns, acts or omissions of persons for which it is not responsible.
- Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has, in its opinion, engaged in conduct in entering or participating in the Contest which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Contest and/or Organizers. Organizer reserves the right to disqualify a winner if it becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this paragraph. Organizer also reserves the right to exclude contestants who have been convicted of a criminal offence or who have a criminal court case pending.
- Contest shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Organizers shall not be liable to provide any free cash-back, gift(s) or compensation to the Participant on any account.
- Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- By entering the Contest, the Participant agrees that the Organizer shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- Final prizes will be distributed to the winners subject to fulfilment of Terms & Conditions of the offer and other applicable tax and other laws.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform. The Participant is providing their information to Organizers and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating in the Contest, the Participant hereby consents to the accessing of information and/or images of the user on Facebook or Instagram by Organizer and/or its event management company for the purpose of this Contest. The information each Participant provides will only be used for the purposes of administering this Contest and the prizes. All rights are reserved with Stock Holding Corporation Of India Ltd.
- Further, in case of any grievances, Participants can reach out on the following: